Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Welcome

Welcome anyone in cyberland as I mark my first post to my legal technology blog. I have been in the technology management industry for over 8 years now and love to read blogs but never taken the plunge. Thanks to those of you who have encouraged me to get this started. I will try to post some of the items I have already written to give this site a kick start.

Keep in mind that I am a "tech guy" and not an author by any means. So you will have to excuse the grammar and spelling errors which are sure to follow.

Hope you subscribe and comment often as I hope this is a resource to those who are in technology and those who wish they understood it.

Thank you

Paul

4 comments:

Sam Freedom said...

Good luck in your endeavors. I would like to know what you mean by calling yourself a "software visionary." Cheers!

Paul Hager said...

Software Visionary - references my developement of VoVision (www.vovision.com). VoVision is a revolutionary voice to text product for voicemail transcription and digital dictation. I predicted where the market was going 5 years ago and I believe we have a winning combination of timing and product uniqueness. Go check out the video on our front page. It is a little outdated but gets the point across we are the first successful implimentation of voice independent, self learning voice recognition.

I may just be lucky and not a visionary but the later sounds better.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new blog. I'd like to do a piece on your VoVision product on my tech blawg if that's okay with you. I can't find anywhere on the site to send email to you.

Finis
www.TechnoEsq.com

Paul Hager said...

pmhager@mcspec.com or phager@vovision.com

Thanks!